DevOps/Software Engineer Intern
As a DevOps/Software Engineer intern you will collaborate with software developers, quality assurance, IT and other members of the company to collaborate on code releases.
· Filing bugs
· Writing requirements documents
· Setting up network devices and testing hardware
Required skills and previous experience/working knowledge:
· Linux/Unix administration and windows management
· Automation/configuration management using Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
· Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
· SQL and MySQL
· Best practices in IT operations in an always-available service
· Postman for restful API testing
· Hardware installation including network devices i.e. hubs, routers, etc.
· A self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and who is a quick learner
· Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prior experience working as an intern in a similar role. Preference is for a Computer Science or Computer Engineering student graduating within 1 or 2 years.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States